Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Where do people have the CO detectors? Those combo ones are simple but are kinda dangerous also. CO detectors are recommended to be knee to chest high. If they are on your ceiling, it could be fatal by the time they go off.
I have one on the top floor that is ankle high and one in the basement laundry room that is belly button high, pretty much at the mercy of where the outlets are. The problem is that I have a 4 level split and the detectors are pretty much all within a few feet of that stairway stack so it is hard to discern if the chirp is coming from the CO detector near the floor or the smoke detector on the ceiling of the floor below. It doesn't help that the chirp only happens about every two minutes so it is difficult to really hone in on it.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Just tell them that DH and yourself can get a little “rambunctious” at times, and then give a grin. Let them imagine.
12376640873_2c282c9d69_b.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: BCClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Got called for I have no idea why. Had to drive into the office for absolutely no reason and I put that in the ticket

• Dislike
Reactions: jcyclonee

RunninMan

Nov 18, 2013
Hello! Long time no post! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and start to the new year. As for me, it turns out that ring was burning a bigger hole in my pocket than I thought. This past Saturday we went to a country church near my house that is very special to both of us for a few reasons. It was built in the late 1800s, I have had family members married there, I did my Eagle Scout project at the adjoining cemetery, and one of our first few dates included attending a special memorial day service there. I got up early and had her meet me there, then when she got there I sang a song and played my guitar and proposed. She said yes, promptly followed by, "you jerk, you made me cry!" We couldn't be more excited! Now the fun of planning a wedding begins :)

eJayPmt.jpg

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Hello! Long time no post! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and start to the new year. As for me, it turns out that ring was burning a bigger hole in my pocket than I thought. This past Saturday we went to a country church near my house that is very special to both of us for a few reasons. It was built in the late 1800s, I have had family members married there, I did my Eagle Scout project at the adjoining cemetery, and one of our first few dates included attending a special memorial day service there. I got up early and had her meet me there, then when she got there I sang a song and played my guitar and proposed. She said yes, promptly followed by, "you jerk, you made me cry!" We couldn't be more excited! Now the fun of planning a wedding begins :)

eJayPmt.jpg

Congratulations!!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

eJayPmt.jpg

Congrats!

• Friendly
Reactions: RunninMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron