Steals: 142
Assists: 126
Blocks: 106
3-pointers: 101

Last edited:

heyguy85

Nov 9, 2007
Iowa
Get out and support him Saturday. He has given everything to the basketball program that has been less than stable during his career.

chrishull14

Jan 31, 2007
Cyclone City
Homan, Staple, Faulkner, George, Agnew, Braet, Currie, Stinson, Blalock, Carr, Davis, Neal, Bergstrom, Ceaser, Streff, Taggart, Gray, Hubalek, Marsden, Evanovich, Jacobson, Degand, Taylor, Johnson, Johnson, Dunson, McIntosh, Smith, Brackins, Garrett, Petersen, Haluska, Thompson, Boozer, Brister, Lee, Vette

37 players registered game minutes and official stats playing with Rahshon the last four years.

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Rahshon's the man and a man. He'a true Cyclone and has been an awesome representative of ISU. I will miss him!!

The world needs more people like Rahshon Clark.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Really your going to go through all that trouble and not tell us how many highlight real dunks he has had.

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
I think that Rahshon has jumped to the top of my "all-time" favorite Cyclones list.

Playing hurt last night and probably Sat. just makes me like him that much more.

I haven't been to a game in person this season... But I will be there on Saturday to support him.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Years: 4
Teammates: 37
Games: 122
Starts: 106
Minutes: 3329 (27.3pg)
Rebounds: 658 (5.4pg)
Steals: 142
Assists: 126
Blocks: 106
3-pointers: 101

Your stats must be off I thought he had 1000 blocks and 1000 steals:biglaugh:
Anyway those are solid numbers and couldn't be more proud of having the guy around the last 4 years.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Homan, Staple, Faulkner, George, Agnew, Braet, Currie, Stinson, Blalock, Carr, Davis, Neal, Bergstrom, Ceaser, Streff, Taggart, Gray, Hubalek, Marsden, Evanovich, Jacobson, Degand, Taylor, Johnson, Johnson, Dunson, McIntosh, Smith, Brackins, Garrett, Petersen, Haluska, Thompson, Boozer, Brister, Lee, Vette

37 players registered game minutes and official stats playing with Rahshon the last four years.

Thats just nuts! RC is by far one of my favorite ISU players.

chrishull14

Jan 31, 2007
Cyclone City
Rahshon scored 14pts in his first game as a Cyclone vs. Drake. He had 19pts and 8rb vs. Baylor, then had 20/3 vs. Baylor in the Big12 tourney.
Sophomore year Rahshon averaged 13.1/5.5. Including: 26/7 vs. Drake, 17/3 vs. Iowa, 20/6 vs. Kansas, 18/7 vs. Texas, 24/14 & 16/2 vs. Colorado, 14/8 & 12/8 vs. Mizzou, and 19/8 vs. Okie St.
In three career games vs. Minnesota: 14-5* / 12-11 / 13-4 (*NCAA TOURNEY)
Against Nebraska: Scored 11 points in each of his first 4 games, had 10pts-13rbs in the 100th Anv. Game
Scored in double digits 4 of 5 games vs Ok St. Averaging 12-6.4
In two vs. Coach Mac and UNI averaged 3pts,2reb. In two years with Coach Mac vs. UNI averaged 11pts,8reb.
Averaged 14.5pts,6reb vs. Drake in 4 games

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Definitely one of my favorites of all-time...Im not gonna make it Saturday, but please if you can go show up Saturday Rashon and Jiri deserve it!

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Thank you Rahshon. You've been a great ambassador for Cyclone basketball the entire 4 years you were here.

Cydog

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Bettendorf, IA
As a senior at Iowa State, Rahshon is really the one player that has been a significant contributor for us during all four of my years here. He immediately became my favorite player on the team with his SportsCenter top play dunk vs. Virginia our freshman year. It's been a lot of fun watching him play. I honestly can't remember one game of his that we really had anything to complain about with him. He always plays hard, doesn't always score a lot of points, but makes a difference in other ways, and for that he's up there with Hoiberg, Willoughby, Cato, and Fizer on my list of most beloved Cyclone basketball players. Thank you Rahshon!

sodakjoe

Sep 15, 2006
Ames via Sioux Falls, SD
Rahshon, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but thank you. You represent what it should mean to wear a Cyclone uniform. Integrity, respect, and the willingness to put everything on the line for your team. Thank you for showing us that there are still players out there that truly believe in the concepts of a team, and for doing whatever was asked of you as a player, and as a person. I regret that I never had the chance to meet you, even in passing, since everyone I know who has met you always tells me what a great guy you are. I know it's going to be tough for us to get a win on Saturday, but you deserve one for all that you've put yourself through for us. I hope the fans at Hilton Coliseum will be plentiful, so that one last time, you can get the thrill of playing as a Cyclone, and get one last taste of Hilton Magic. When you step off that court tomorrow, it will be the end of an era. I know I won't be the only one who won't be able to hold back tears. As someone who came to ISU in the Fall of 2004, and spent his entire time in the Pep Band watching you grow as a player, Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for us. I only wish we could have given you more, because you deserve more than just our applause.

Thank you #13, Rahshon Clark.

Cyfan13

Dec 14, 2007
Ames
Rahshon, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but thank you. You represent what it should mean to wear a Cyclone uniform. Integrity, respect, and the willingness to put everything on the line for your team. Thank you for showing us that there are still players out there that truly believe in the concepts of a team, and for doing whatever was asked of you as a player, and as a person. I regret that I never had the chance to meet you, even in passing, since everyone I know who has met you always tells me what a great guy you are. I know it's going to be tough for us to get a win on Saturday, but you deserve one for all that you've put yourself through for us. I hope the fans at Hilton Coliseum will be plentiful, so that one last time, you can get the thrill of playing as a Cyclone, and get one last taste of Hilton Magic. When you step off that court tomorrow, it will be the end of an era. I know I won't be the only one who won't be able to hold back tears. As someone who came to ISU in the Fall of 2004, and spent his entire time in the Pep Band watching you grow as a player, Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for us. I only wish we could have given you more, because you deserve more than just our applause.

Thank you #13, Rahshon Clark.

I just wanted to thank you for this post. It made me cry!