"quick change" halftime MBB

mbecker

Apr 11, 2006
That is the second time I have seen quick change and once again I wasn't disappointed. Obviously it is just a simple magic trick, but it is still fun to watch. How could anyone not like the ISU uni?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Of course it's magic and none of us really knows exactly how they do it plus they do it so quickly you just have to admire their talent. I think it's entertaining and unless you can do it better and can tell us all exactly how it's done I can't see how you are not impressed. I can't imagine all the hours that goes into the costumes and practicing the acts so they are pulled off without a hitch.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I've seen them a couple times before as well, with a little different view last night looking down into the area she was changing in from the balcony. It was much easier to see how she was doing it this time and I was not nearly as impressed.

Yeah, I could see how they were doing most of it from my place in the balcony, too. The glitter ending was cool, and I did like the ISU uni (even with the lame socks). I could just see way too much to be too excited/impressed. Would probably work much better in a place where there aren't seats looking down on them.

The Isisirettes (who performed at halftime at WF Arena) will be here for the Baylor game - I can't wait to see the itty bitty boys playing the cymbals again! Does anyone know if they're doing the gymnastics thing again this year??

Harry

Mar 27, 2006
I think the gymnastics will be Saturday at the Kansas game.
Ed is still alive, I saw him at a golf course this summer. He looked in great shape.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I think the gymnastics will be Saturday at the Kansas game.
Ed is still alive, I saw him at a golf course this summer. He looked in great shape.

Thanks!!! I had no clue what the lineup was going to be - I'll have to make sure to get all of the popcorn, etc. that I might need before the game. :)

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
They ate next to us at Applebees after the game.

The guy seemed very nice but the lady seemed like a witch

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Not nearly as awesome as this last year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILNjxHxkr0I&mode=related&search"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]=
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdG_uK0QP2A"][/ame]

It lasted at least 10 minutes and every single person gave her a standing O last year. This video doesnt do it justice.

Last edited:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That is the second time I have seen quick change and once again I wasn't disappointed. Obviously it is just a simple magic trick, but it is still fun to watch. How could anyone not like the ISU uni?

Obviously quick change was related to Hilton magic. Still one of the best acts out there. Yellow ponchos for the brewing storm and a Clone win over nebraska. What more could you want?

Last edited: