Questions for Monday Musings

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Why are Hawk fans the way they are?

Your personal experience on the ISU/Iowa rivalry and how you perceive the two fan bases.

Reactions: kentkel

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Hypothetical: Jamie Pollard announces that ISU will be adding another scholarship sport, which would you rather see: Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, or Lacrosse?

Noooo! Let it die. At this point, propping up another sport accomplishes nothing. We aren't going to all of a sudden become a baseball or hockey powerhouse. It appeals to a very minor number of fans, most of who enjoy the thought of having a D1 ISU baseball/hockey team, but wouldn't buy season tickets or show up if we had those teams.

I love baseball and I like hockey, but I would not support ISU spending any unnecessary amount of money on either program. ISU does not have enough money to just throw it around. We are lucky we have enough money to build facilities for teams that actually make money for the AD. In a few years if/when TV money changes drastically, we might be in a lot worse position. Then where will these fringe sports be?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Are we going to be able to see Jeff Woody's mug again on cfTV soon?

2ducxed.jpg

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Assuming it made sense financially etc., who would you pick for a home and home for football in the next decade?

Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Assuming it made sense financially etc., who would you pick for a home and home for football in the next decade?

I think it would be fun to play Minnesota. Maybe Northwestern too. I'd be ok with playing Illinois, but not as much interest.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Why dont we schedule name- brand teams for football non-con?

And i know Iowa is a tough game, and "just need wins" is important. But the question still stands.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Without a returning starter in the kicking game, any word yet if Coach Campbell has reached out to Tony Yelk regarding another year of eligibility to compete in fall camp?

LoyalFawker

Jul 13, 2016
Kansas City
In your mind what does Lebron have to do, to be considered the greatest basketball player of all time? Win more rings? Break all time scoring record?

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
When will CFTV be part of Amazon Prime?
When will pinterest project go live?

Not sure if it will fit into Amazon prime but we have some cool video stuff coming later in the summer that will be more accessible on TVs and other devices.

Will Lolo get her own show?

Her ego is already big. Not sure I need to stoke that fire.

• Agree
Reactions: EnkAMania

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron