Question for those that have seen the 2009 team play

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
I think Lucca is showing a lot more than he's getting credit for.

There isn't a combination I don't like, but my favorite right now is Garrett, Lucca, Gilstrap, Dendy and Brackins.

I'd take out Lucca and insert Colvin or Christopherson. I really like Colvin. He's going to be a special player.

BigDISU1

Apr 10, 2006
Oskaloosa, Iowa
I think Lucca is showing a lot more than he's getting credit for.

There isn't a combination I don't like, but my favorite right now is Garrett, Lucca, Gilstrap, Dendy and Brackins.

I agree on Lucca, he seems to be a excellent passer and get the ball in positions where others cannot. Very important IMO

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'd take out Lucca and insert Colvin or Christopherson. I really like Colvin. He's going to be a special player.

Not to look ahead, because I think this year's team has the potential to be pretty darn good, but what do we do next year on the interior if we lose Brackins, Gilstrap, and Vanderbeeken?

Colvin is going to be something very special, so I think our guard court will be fine, but I'm worried about getting baskets inside next year.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Not to look ahead, because I think this year's team has the potential to be pretty darn good, but what do we do next year on the interior if we lose Brackins, Gilstrap, and Vanderbeeken?

Colvin is going to be something very special, so I think our guard court will be fine, but I'm worried about getting baskets inside next year.

I thinking your getting way ahead of yourself. Let's worry about this year first. I'm sure the coaching staff is looking ahead.