Post Matt Campbell press conference poll for season ticket holders

Are you renewing your season tickets?

• Hell yeah! Matt Campbell is the man!

Votes: 98 57.6%
  • We'll see..Let's see who makes up his staff.

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • No..this is a bad hire and JP should feel bad.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Not a current ticket holder but will be next year!

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Not a current ticket holder and still won't be

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • I miss Paul

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I'm actually looking at buying season tickets for the first time, as I'll be in a position for the first time since undergrad to make it to more than one game in Ames per season. It says for the young adult tickets that you have to make a donation to the Cyclone club, how much of a donation is needed?
I believe $100 is the minimum but if you want a parking spot, I think you have to donate at least $250.

IGoState

Jan 15, 2011
I will be renewing my season tickets next year. I didn't have season tickets this year. I couldn't take watching CPR coach us to any more loses after the Texas Tech game in 2014. Easier to lose at home or better yet on the golf course were I spent most of my disposable income I saved.

With this hire, I'm rebooting and renewing. Campbell wasn't my first choice but I think still a great choice that gives me reason for optimism. At the least I believe he will be able to keep track of downs and know when to take a knee when you have a game won.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I have student basketball tickets so I would have anyway but unless something happens I don't plan on breaking my streak of not missing a game for my 4th and final year as a student.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron