Poor Hawksters - Schadenfreude

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No its not. Purdue lost a lot of games and shouldn't be ranked. Louisiana-Lafayette kicked your ass and their only loss was to a ranked team by 3. That is not the same thing.

Now you want to compare the whole schedule since your theory was blown up? You gotta be tired from moving those goalposts so much.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Now you want to compare the whole schedule since your theory was blown up? You gotta be tired from moving those goalposts so much.
That's how rankings work right? I didn't move anything. My contention is just that the SunBelt teams could make a claim that they should be ranked higher. I have no issue with them being ranked ahead of Iowa.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That's how rankings work right? I didn't move anything. My contention is just that the SunBelt teams could make a claim that they should be ranked higher. I have no issue with them being ranked ahead of Iowa.
We know how rankings work, it’s you trolls that don’t seem to understand.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You seem very upset that Iowa State and Louisiana are better than Iowa
I'm not upset about anything. I think Louisiana-Lafayette and Coastal are the ones that got screwed. I don't have an issue with where the Hawks are ranked. So be it.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I'm not upset about anything. I think Louisiana-Lafayette and Coastal are the ones that got screwed. I don't have an issue with where the Hawks are ranked. So be it.

Ya but you are butthurt where ISU ended. Its obvious. Carry on you small minded twit.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
That's not 100% untrue. However after 2021 we are required to be back to 85. Therefore any loss caused by players getting an extra year will be mainly in the coming year. So far we've only seen guys move on that are looking for more playing time or aren't likely to get it here. What they are leaving out is every school in college football has this same opportunity so it may not be greener elsewhere.

Looking at the seniors returning we have 4 players and a kicker. (Joking, sort of)

PK- Assalley, we've had a transfer and a comitt come in to compete.

TE- Allen, losing one of our big three opens up snaps for others and allows Moore a redshirt option.

LT- Foster, This is probably where the statement could be true in the future. However, what it really appears to be doing is give the guys younger than Treiber and Ramos another year in the system before an open competition in 2022.

FS- Eisworth, losing White at SS allows our most ready guy in the wings to step into a starting role. So I doubt Eisworth returning would do anything more than push guys that are likely to get passed by a younger player to move on.

And remember this quite possibly convinced some guys to move on which opened a scholarship for Rory Walling.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So just to clarify you know Iowa State and Louisiana were better than Iowa this year correct?