PODCAST: Unfiltered with Tyrese Haliburton's dad, John

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Love his enthusiasm... While I'd love to know his thoughts on how last year went bad (he's actually pretty clear that in general players need to put themselves into position to play by giving themselves to the program) it's way cool how he wants to protect the program and protect who he thinks is a top-notch coach.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Love his enthusiasm... While I'd love to know his thoughts on how last year went bad (he's actually pretty clear that in general players need to put themselves into position to play by giving themselves to the program) it's way cool how he wants to protect the program and protect who he thinks is a top-notch coach.

Wonder if he regrets not sending him to Kansas State since Weber was the guy that really made him better???

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
He seems like a fun guy to have a beer with. Just a quick glace at his twitter you can tell a lot of the ISU player hold him in high regard.

Thanks for doing this for us :cool:

Reactions: isutrevman

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Well done Chris. Thanks for the great content during this strange time we are living through.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
John seems to be a very perspective man, you can see why Tyrese is such a good kid. Excellent pod

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I want more parents podcasts. To see what they think of the program at Iowa State and what they were going through when their kids were playing

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I want more parents podcasts. To see what they think of the program at Iowa State and what they were going through when their kids were playing
Couldn't agree more here.

Easy adds to that list would be High school coaches, NBA private coach conversations on our alumni, and current or retired scouts (their opinions on current and former players or general thoughts on ISU in the marketplace)

Reactions: Drew0311