Please UNI make a deep run in the tournament.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Make Jake the hottest mid-major coach in the country.
Let Jake get hired away to another school.
Let GM go home to UNI.

A guy can dream can't he?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Please, let some posters internet go down forever to keep them from making ***' outta themselves...

Reactions: aauummm

CloneState1028

Jan 21, 2008
Ames, IA via Cedar Rapids
Very classy. He's going to return next season. ******* deal with it dude. I was slightly against him returning, but he's going to be regardless.

Just ******* deal with it. I'm seventeen, and I'm not crying about it. It is what it is. Complaining can do NO good at this point. Sooner you realize this, the better.

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Very classy. He's going to return next season. ******* deal with it dude. I was slightly against him returning, but he's going to be regardless.

Just ******* deal with it. I'm seventeen, and I'm not crying about it. It is what it is. Complaining can do NO good at this point. Sooner you realize this, the better.

Are you sure you're 17? I couldn't tell.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I really think UNI is one and done in the tourney this year. They can play tough defense against the Valley, but I just don't see it against some of the tougher teams out there. If they get a good draw they could win one, but no more.

And yes, I'll take my crow if they get a run going.

BringBackJohnny

Feb 11, 2009
Ames
If UNI goes deep then ISU will hire another ex panther and then we will still be playing mid major basketball in the big 12. That will make my winters suck for another half decade :sad:

goldmember

May 31, 2006
UNI's tourney run all depends on their draw. If they draw a Big 10 team, that would be ideal for them because of the style of ball played in that conference. If they draw a Big 12 or Big East team where teams like to get up and down the court a little more that could cause some problems. If UNI plays a possession basketball team they have a great shot at going past the first or even second round.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
I'm sorry, I just really get aggravated by these type of posts. Add in the fact that we again lost a frustrating game to end a frustrating season, and you have put together quite the recipe for me flipping out.

I apologize to the OP, but my point remains.

No need to apologize. I've been following this program for 27 years and it has never been in worse shape in that time. 1-2 more years of this and ISU is staring NU/CU in the face for permanent cellar dweller status. GM was/is/will always be a bad fit at ISU.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Normally I would say i hope they do,but since Hawkeye fans live vicariously through UNI BB lately I say I hope they lose first round. Just like NU fans seems to adopt Creighton every year. Believe me Creighton fans can't stand NU fans doing that either.

farcyted

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Why don't you move to Cedar Falls

so you can really follow the panthers. I myself hope that UNI never wins another game EVER.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

Good post and you have a very mature attitude for seventeen! :notworthy: