Phone app for live radio/video?

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
I'm heading to the Stl Rams vs. 49ers game tonight, but would rather listen to the ISU game. Are there any phone apps that enable listening to the game?

I normally would use wither cyclones.tv or sirius/xm... but unfortunately those don't appear to be an option.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I have the Cyclones app on my iPhone, it's showing live audio starting at 4:30 CDT today. I used it last year when we went down to Ok St., good to be able to listen to JW on the pre game. The app was free, the content is a per year subscription, $5.

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
I have the Cyclones app on my iPhone, it's showing live audio starting at 4:30 CDT today. I used it last year when we went down to Ok St., good to be able to listen to JW on the pre game. The app was free, the content is a per year subscription, $5.

I've got the "neulion" cyclone app on my phone, and it has a radio tab, but nothing is 'clickable'... so I'm doubting that it works. There's no option in the app to pay for any premium content either... so maybe it only works for iphone?

I'll check out the Tune In Radio app.

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois

That would be my preferred method, but I don't see the premium version of the app anywhere in the google play store. Not sure what the deal is with that: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=cyclones&c=apps

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
I'm out in Ireland. The game starts at 12:30 PM out here. Anybody know if I can watch the game online? If so, where?

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Could try the Leerfield sports CFB2GO app. I think it was Blum that tweeted about it a week or so ago. I haven't tried it out but it supposedly has audio and is free. Since we broadcast over leerfield networks, it should even have the Godfather himself doing play by play.

Worth a try I suppose.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I've got the "neulion" cyclone app on my phone, and it has a radio tab, but nothing is 'clickable'... so I'm doubting that it works. There's no option in the app to pay for any premium content either... so maybe it only works for iphone?

The content is only clickable when the event is live. The in-app purchase is under More>Other (on iPhone anyway). I haven't renewed this season, but likely will. In my opinion, it should be part of cyclones.tv, but I know how the app stores are about having to have it in-app...