PENN STATE TONIGHT

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Where was Diew? Did they say anything about her on the radio broadcast? We were only able to follow along as the box score updated on ESPN.com.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
You and Ben might want to get over that game played before most of the current team was even born. ;)

Some teams and players are hard to forget. Hard to forget that game. It was the final part of black saturday. Everyone down in KC gathered in the building across the street to watch the mbb face MSU then wbb lost a heartbreaker to PSU. Not even real payback. Their win moved them one step toward a national championship where this was just a plain old non conference win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buster28

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Will be interesting to see if the threes fall at the same crazy rate tomorrow versus UMass after two back-to-back games tiring the legs a little.

Don't know anything about UMass, they were NET #94 last year played in NIT. Penn State was NET #84. That's equivalent to Kansas and TCU in the Big 12.

Best thing about this three in three days is it builds a certain degree of resilience for later tournament play even though it won't be 24 hour turnarounds.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Unless I'm missing, the game isn't even on the radio. Most games are broadcast on KASI (Ames), but not this one! This is not good.
It was on KASI, at least their online stream. That is how I listened and will tomorrow night too (assuming they do it again).

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
It was on KASI, at least their online stream. That is how I listened and will tomorrow night too (assuming they do it again).
That was on the way home from having tenderloins at Joensy's in Iowa City. I was surprised the family was there and not in Florida. Talked to them all quite a bit and really enjoyed it.

CycloneBob

Aug 9, 2010
Ames
Sorry, I thought the game started at 5:00 so that's why I couldn't find it on KASI. Found it later.

So, is tonight's championship game televised?

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
With Roku download the Flohoops app. click on the game and it will appear full screen for about four minutes with a slight shading on the left side. Then it shuts down. Re-enter it and the game resumes for four minutes repeat, repeat and you can get a good free feel for the game. Or, you can pay the $13 (or $30) like I did.