Patrick Mahomes

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Never underestimate the Chiefs to crap the bed. They are all-timers in screwing up a sure thing.

As a long time Chiefs fan, I hate to admit it, but I have to agree. We do pee down our leg at lot, when the pressure is on. Maybe this year it will be different.

Reactions: Macloney

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
goat-1190404_1280.jpg

MAHOMES

• Funny
Reactions: JimmyChitwood

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
As a long time Chiefs fan, I hate to admit it, but I have to agree. We do pee down our leg at lot, when the pressure is on. Maybe this year it will be different.

Oh, I am praying that the Chiefs don't Chief.

I'm a little better after the win on Saturday, if they would have lost after the Cyclone game I think my head would have exploded.

Me, 1 minute after the Clones loss, "If the the Chiefs lose today I'm going to ******* murder someone." I feel bad that my wife has to live with me.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I hope the Patriots got that out of their system and revert back to that team we saw for most of the season.
Same here, but I wouldn't count on it. Even that team beat the Chiefs...

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Patriots will not win next week. Defensive players are too old to cover a QB who runs and scrambles out of pocket. 38-17 I bet.

I really ******* hope you're right. I am so sick of Brady and the Patriots. Always liked the Cheifs back to the Marty Schottenheimer days.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Oh, I am praying that the Chiefs don't Chief.

I'm a little better after the win on Saturday, if they would have lost after the Cyclone game I think my head would have exploded.

Me, 1 minute after the Clones loss, "If the the Chiefs lose today I'm going to ******* murder someone." I feel bad that my wife has to live with me.

Please don't murder anyone, but I feel your pain.

Reactions: Macloney

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I hope the Chiefs defense plays as well as it did against the Colts. I've said it all season, that defense is so bad that the Chief's offense will have to score 40+ most games to beat good teams. Two of the 3 other teams left just happen to beat the Chiefs this year the Pats beat them 43-40 and the Rams beat them 54-51.

The future for the Chiefs is very bright with Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce and that high powered offense but their focus this offseason better be focusing on improving their awful secondary and LB core through the draft and free agency. If they don't take the best defensive players on the board with nearly every draft pick their front office is stupid. They could use another RB and if the right one is there in the 2nd or 3rd round that would be a reasonable pick too, Montgomery would be a nice addition to that offense.

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Mahomes had a crazy stat Saturday regarding his completion % and how long held the ball. That's common for all QB's but he hit on over 80% when holding the ball between 1-2 seconds. That tells me he's great at that quick read but also that he is getting set up perfectly with the right play calls. How NE tries to mix things up to make him think a little and how he responds will be really fun to watch. Reid vs Belichick is the matchup of the playoffs. Easily Mahomes biggest test yet.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I hope the Chiefs defense plays as well as it did against the Colts. I've said it all season, that defense is so bad that the Chief's offense will have to score 40+ most games to beat good teams. Two of the 3 other teams left just happen to beat the Chiefs this year the Pats beat them 43-40 and the Rams beat them 54-51.
The Chiefs defense is not great overall but they do get sacks (tied for league lead) and they do force turnovers when needed (after Sammy Watkins fumble Saturday, late in Ravens game).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron