Parking Pass and Donations

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I wish they would just let have the option to just stay in the same spot and only notify us if those spots are not available for some reason. May take an extra couple weeks for the process to happen, but I don't like handling this during my busy time and hoping I don't forget.

HititHard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 11, 2009
I wish they would just let have the option to just stay in the same spot and only notify us if those spots are not available for some reason. May take an extra couple weeks for the process to happen, but I don't like handling this during my busy time and hoping I don't forget.
That’s exactly what the email they sent out a couple weeks ago said. If you don’t want to move no need to call and you will be in the same spot.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
That’s exactly what the email they sent out a couple weeks ago said. If you don’t want to move no need to call and you will be in the same spot.

If you renewed your seats and you don't want to move, you don't have to do anything. The seats are yours.

Not so for parking. The postcard I got yesterday with my date/time for picking said in bold and underlined,

"Until you complete this process, you do not have an assigned parking location on your account."

HititHard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 11, 2009
If you renewed your seats and you don't want to move, you don't have to do anything. The seats are yours.

Not so for parking. The postcard I got yesterday with my date/time for picking said in bold and underlined,

"Until you complete this process, you do not have an assigned parking location on your account."
This is exactly what the email said.

If you would like to request a change in any of your parking assignments, please let us know by April 12. You can do so by email

If you are happy with your locations from 2018, no further action will be required and you will be placed in the same location for 2019.

The 2019 Football Parking Map can be found here.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued investment in Cyclone Athletics!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Your 2019 football parking process appointment time has been set, giving you the ability to choose your parking location for the upcoming season.

The parking selection process will be available via your newly designed My Cyclone Athletics Account on cyclones.com Once logged in (and at or after your appointment time) click on the “Parking Lot Selection” icon located on the lower right hand side of your home screen.

*Please note that you need to take action to select your parking location. You do not have an assigned parking location on your account currently.
Please read the important information below regarding the online parking selection process:
  • The parking selection process is available to you based on your Cyclone Club donation level and priority points within that level.
  • Each account holder is given an appointment time which represents the earliest time that you can access the online parking selection system to select your parking lot. Your selection window opens at your appointment time, and you may then select your own parking location at any time until the selection process is closed on Tuesday May 7. There is no time limit; however, keep in mind that others will be able to select parking location as their selection window opens, so we encourage you to choose your location as close to your assigned time as possible.
  • You will be choosing from a “section”, “row”, and “seat”. These notations do not have any significance at all. All lots north and east of the stadium (A1-A4, B3-B6, C1-C6, G6-G7, RVD1-RVD4, RVS8) will remain on a first come first served basis on gameday. The only parking lots that will have reserved stalls are 85E, and S1-S7.
  • If you are unable to complete your parking location selection online, and cannot have a trusted family member or friend complete it for you, you may call the Cyclone Club at 515-294-5022 or visit in person at the Jacobson Athletic Building for assistance at your appointment time. A staff member will assist you as they are available.
  • The parking map should load within a few seconds after initiating the selection process and utilizes Adobe Flash software. This type of software often is not compatible with Apple products (iPad, iPhone, etc.). If you are unable to view the parking map online after initiating the selection process, please call the Cyclone Club at 515-294-5022 for assistance to complete your parking selection.
Listed below is your parking selection appointment time . Please keep in mind that this is the earliest time you can select your parking location. On the day of your appointment, do not login early, as your 2019 football parking selection option will not be available and you will have to login again.

This is the email I got minus name and time. I did not bold anything.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Not being a smart rear, but do you donate at a high enough level to have an individually marked parking spot right outside JTS? If so, that might be why you wouldn't have to select a spot.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This is exactly what the email said.

If you would like to request a change in any of your parking assignments, please let us know by April 12. You can do so by email

If you are happy with your locations from 2018, no further action will be required and you will be placed in the same location for 2019.

The 2019 Football Parking Map can be found here.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued investment in Cyclone Athletics!

I wish this was true for me. Perhaps you are in a higher donor category. I'm a Captains level donor and have picked the same RV lot for a few years, but on April 12th, I got an email with the following:

*Please note that you need to take action to select your parking location. You do not have an assigned parking location on your account currently.

I guess that people should pay close attention to the official communication they are receiving as there may be some variation.

HititHard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 11, 2009
Not being a smart rear, but do you donate at a high enough level to have an individually marked parking spot right outside JTS? If so, that might be why you wouldn't have to select a spot.
We have reserved parking.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Sold out of RV parking passes, but not all have picked yet. I pick April 23.
25th here. I suspect we will be within 10 of being in or out.

Your rank is 458 of 1762 for all Gold Members

ISUtopia

Nov 12, 2011
Ankeny
Brace yourself, I just tried to pick lot C6 at which I have been able to do for the past 3 years pretty comfortably and was only able to get C5. I called to see what was going on and was told C6 & B6 sold out at 1pm. I’m currently 267/655 in Captains. This will cause a domino effect and impact everyone else that still has to select parking. Sounds like there were quite a few new to Victory and Directors (wouldn’t say how many). This is pretty amazing since the new tax laws not only disallowed club donations to be 80% deductible for individuals but companies also weren’t allowed to take deductions. Companies like Principal and Wells & Im assuming most others discontinued their matching gifts to their employees for this type of fringe benefit. Good luck to those trying to get paved lots.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Brace yourself, I just tried to pick lot C6 at which I have been able to do for the past 3 years pretty comfortably and was only able to get C5. I called to see what was going on and was told C6 & B6 sold out at 1pm. I’m currently 267/655 in Captains. This will cause a domino effect and impact everyone else that still has to select parking. Sounds like there were quite a few new to Victory and Directors (wouldn’t say how many). This is pretty amazing since the new tax laws not only disallowed club donations to be 80% deductible for individuals but companies also weren’t allowed to take deductions. Companies like Principal and Wells & Im assuming most others discontinued their matching gifts to their employees for this type of fringe benefit. Good luck to those trying to get paved lots.

I wonder if this is related to 85-W being closed?

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa

I wonder how many spots were gained by adding C1 and C2. Was it a net gain even after losing 85W? I'm just hoping to get a C1 with what I've been hearing about the parking passes.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009

I’m within 5 or 6 slots on your spot in Captains and I had to head to A4 after easily being in C6 or B6 the last 4 years.

ISUtopia

Nov 12, 2011
Ankeny
I’m within 5 or 6 slots on your spot in Captains and I had to head to A4 after easily being in C6 or B6 the last 4 years.
Yeah, that wasn’t an option for me as we tailgate in C5. We’ll see how this impacts the friends that were in C5 in years past. Personally, I liked C6 since it’s easier to get in and out before games and to grab a drink at halftime if we were so inclined.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron