Paperclip Game (Don't Play this Game)

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I was exploring at a decent pace, and I thought, I wonder what would happen if i took my hazard remediation down now and added it to speed, exploration, and self replication.............

I just added hours to this game :(

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
I can't find a way to restart. I've tried clearing my cookies and cache but just keeps going back to that same screen i had with 30,000,000.......paperclips and nothing to do. Searched for cookies, cleared the cache, browser history from last 4 hours. Suggestions besides a different browser?

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
whoever introduced this game, know 1 thing.... I will find you and I WILL get my 8:54 back...

upload_2017-10-18_0-34-25.png

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
My screw up. So I was making good progress, and turned hazard remediation down to 0 to see what would happen. I lost all my probes. Now I can not make up ground and stuck in the 125 septillion range because combat cost me so much per battle, I cannot make up any ground.

I'd like some advise or I may just quit, if I can't speed it up, it will take weeks at this pace.

upload_2017-10-18_8-43-55.png

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
My screw up. So I was making good progress, and turned hazard remediation down to 0 to see what would happen. I lost all my probes. Now I can not make up ground and stuck in the 125 septillion range because combat cost me so much per battle, I cannot make up any ground.

I'd like some advise or I may just quit, if I can't speed it up, it will take weeks at this pace.
You could try lowering Speed and Exploration to crank up Replication and Hazard for a while.

Could just let it run in the background for a while. Let your Yomi build up so you can add more Trust.

This is about where I got yesterday. Made it to about 4% explored but it was going so slow I just gave up.
Honestly, nothing cool really happens after this point.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
You could try lowering Speed and Exploration to crank up Replication and Hazard for a while.

Could just let it run in the background for a while. Let your Yomi build up so you can add more Trust.

This is about where I got yesterday. Made it to about 4% explored but it was going so slow I just gave up.
Honestly, nothing cool really happens after this point.

This seemed to do the trick, I'm now gaining, slowly, but im gaining.

Edit: Nevermind, what ever I do now, only works for a short time and right back to only maintaining. I quit.

Last edited:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
6hr 7mins 21 seconds for universal paperclips. Why do I want to do that for the second time?
You got to 100% space exploration in under 7 hours? I must be doing something seriously wrong. I didn't even come close to starting space exploration in 7 hours

Reactions: keepngoal

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Huh. Mine won't restart or give me the option. It just keeps going.
If you want to restart hit the quantum button and then hold the enter key down until you get something like -20,000 ops. You get a project to reset and start over.

• Informative
Reactions: bawbie