OU having trouble with NU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
OU playing like crap 7~3 in second quarter. 2 PF on Nebraska. Maybe they aren’t as AWESOME as they believe they are.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
That's why everyone doom and glooming because of our slow start needs to still keep the eyes on the prize of a Big 12 title. There is not a single team in this league that we cannot beat or even have to play out of our minds to beat. It's currently a VERY average league at best right now, so let's hope our boys figure it out and can be the one that comes out on top in the end.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Clearly the Big 12's fault. How is OU supposed to dominate with players like Rattler?

Alswelk

Slightly Radioactive
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
That's why everyone doom and glooming because of our slow start needs to still keep the eyes on the prize of a Big 12 title. There is not a single team in this league that we cannot beat or even have to play out of our minds to beat. It's currently a VERY average league at best right now, so let's hope our boys figure it out and can be the one that comes out on top in the end.

This is my line of thinking, every Big 12 team has looked vulnerable and I’m actually reasonably certain we’ve played the hardest game of anyone in the league. Certainly against the best defense anyone has played.

And I’m not entirely unconvinced that UNI’s defense wouldn’t grade out somewhere in the upper-middle quartile of P5 teams.

Reactions: jctisu

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
It thought it would be impossible that a QB could surpass Mayfield’s douchebag persona, but Spencer Rattler has proved, in the immortal words of Kevin Garnett, that anything is possible.

just a note, it has nothing to do with anything rattler has done today, it’s more or less the feeing I get whenever I see his face.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum and BigCyFan

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Such an OU thing to do.
I really hoped they would curb stop Nebby, But They do this every year if you pay attention. Then by the time November/December rolls around, they are like a freight train coming at you. IMO this tells us nothing about how good they will be, even if they lose.

• Winner
Reactions: BoxsterCy