Other Big 12 Tournament Games

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
And, in the TOs he just told them they had to play harder. No specifics on what they needed to do to stop Mathews and the 10th Seed Boys. Just kept looking over at the HuggyBear! Terrible coaching. Will probably head to LSU now.....

There was one time I saw his players leave the huddle while Huggy still had his players in a huddle. The Tech players were just out on the court by themselves.

• Funny
Reactions: RRRunotEntertained

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
There was one time I saw his players leave the huddle while Huggy still had his players in a huddle. The Tech players were just out on the court by themselves.

Yup. Saw that. And while out on the court Culver looked over to to one of the TT guys on the bench and smiled. They were down by 11 at the time I think.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
No not really. Just didn’t think the apples to oranges comparison was all that cleaver. Plus, I think there is a really minuscule percent of posters on here who want Prohm fired even though you probably think it’s closer to 50%.
Let the CF rage hipsters have their fun.

• Creative
Reactions: RRRunotEntertained

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
No not really. Just didn’t think the apples to oranges comparison was all that clever. Plus, I think there is a really minuscule percent of posters on here who actually want Prohm fired even though you probably think it’s closer to 50%.

Who said anything about firing? I just questioned his coaching. I'm sure he'll learn to coach again in the NCAA Tournament.