OT: Making A Murderer on Netflix

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Brenden got ****** and I hope they're finding a way to at least let him watch Wrestlemania every year. I think Avery did it despite the one big hole that drives me nuts and that's the impeccable clean up job. Either the murder didn't happen where and how they think it did or he knows somebody who hooked him up with a pro.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
There is no way the nephew should have been convicted and it's crazy that it has stood for this long. He was flat railroaded.

True. But coercing confessions and Witness statements under duress has been SOP for our law enforcement agencies forever. Just so long as the person is poor and doesn’t have a lawyer, pretty much anything goes.

It is absolutely horrifying how many people have many years later been proven innocent by DNA evidence, and you look back on the case and they barely had any or no real evidence against them in the first place. Poor and minorities being named criminals and thrown in jail so the prosecutors and cops can close a case and get a conviction, which too often is their goal above all else.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron