Oregon and Kstate tears.....

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
It's sucks for them really, because I can guarantee you, before ISU ever sheds a tear of joy like Alabama, we will shed one like KState and Oregon are shedding tonight. What sucks most, is that if the Big 12 was considered as good as the SEC, I'm sorry, but this year is should be, KSU would still have a shot. But the SEC Love has monopolized the game. The good thing is, I rarely give two ***** who's NC each year anyway. I know a lot of people hate it, but you hear the kids in the locker room show, you see it on the boards tonight. Getting to a bowl game, no matter what one, is a big deal for most teams and it gives us a chance to celebrate a post season win, root for more college football and not consider the season a loss because we weren't in the NC game. This is what makes college football so great, the ups and downs each week.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Rofl, there are people on goemaw.com talking about "if we only drop behind Alabama..."

Newsflash, you got smoked 52-24. You don't lose by four TDs to a terrible team like Baylor and get the benefit of the doubt in the rankings. Bend over now, KSU, you're about to take it hard.

Pisses me off too, because we might have just lost the Big 12 getting two teams in the BCS bowls. There goes a better bowl for us.

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
On a different note, does this potentially set up an Oregon vs Nebraska Rose Bowl if things play out right? Anyone on this board want to ponder what the score of that game would be?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Rofl, there are people on goemaw.com talking about "if we only drop behind Alabama..."

Newsflash, you got smoked 52-24. You don't lose by four TDs to a terrible team like Baylor and get the benefit of the doubt in the rankings. Bend over now, KSU, you're about to take it hard.

Pisses me off too, because we might have just lost the Big 12 getting two teams in the BCS bowls. There goes a better bowl for us.

HAHA, yeah, and the Big 12 will get snubbed in the BCS by two B1G teams, as much as I don't care about a "true" champion, I'll be happy as hell when this travesty called the BCS is gone.