On to next year

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
One of the freshmen Maggie Vick has arrived in Ames.

One thing I have noticed is that Maggie Vick's height is listed 6'4 and our new transfer Beatriz Jordao's height is listed 6'3. Based on the photo below, Jordao is about 2" taller, unless you count Vick's hairdo or Vick is not standing straight.

I noticed the height thing right away too. Somebody is not what they say. My guess is that Vick is 6’2” max.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Saw Vick in getting her student ID today while my daughter was.

Also, did Latoja dye her hair like hot pink? Think it was her leading Vick around but didnt know if she had lit up her hair.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Also, did Latoja dye her hair like hot pink? Think it was her leading Vick around but didnt know if she had lit up her hair.

It wouldn't surprise me. I think she had a couple of different hair colors this last season.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames

Haven't seen Latoja since the end of basketball season, but she is typically the one to take the new students around and get them set up with all the stuff they're going to need like IDs and such. I have run into her (and various new student-athletes) in the past when she's taking them around campus.