Omaha Biliew is a McDonald's All-American

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
we aren't ready for how good we're going to be

Next year we bring in Milan and Omaha, who are game changers, and Hamilton and Fish who are program builders (like Lipsey and Watson this year are)
What if we have to get used to being good, like really, really good? Goodness, I hope we don’t turn into the insufferable kind of fans Patriot fans have become. Oh well, that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Neorules

Dec 1, 2022
So I'm assuming from your post history that your comment is in comparison to Eli King? Honest question, but was Eli known for his defense in high school? Omaha Biliew is a 5* recruit known for his defense, and he's widely thought to be a 1 and done type of player.
Last time I saw Eli play Jalen Suggs he pretty much shut him down! bileuw will not be a one and done player if he rides the bench freshman year.

• Dumb
Reactions: CloneLawman

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
It's so awesome that Omaha is a McDonalds AA. It's too bad this thread turned into a **** show.

Lyon309Cy

Sep 5, 2010
Omaha has 5 star ability and athleticism, but more importantly, 5 star work ethic. He is most definitely not your typical coddled self-centered egomaniac. More blue collar than blue chip. That's why he's coming here. He's gotten to this point by playing like a TJ guy. He will start day 1, and not because of hype or anything else, but because he fits TJs toughness mindset to a t.