Oklahoma Sooners @ Kansas We Don't Boo

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
He's better than Greene. It's crazy that he's a little over a year older than me and in his 2nd season of d1 basketball.

He's better at some things than Greene and worse at others. Still kinda a mess on defense and gets a little loose with the ball. Doesn't rebound as well as Greene. But he's way better than most back end of the bench guys. Getting lots of practice against good players so should be ready if his number gets called next year (if he's still here).

Hoiball92

Apr 23, 2015
Des Moines
He's better at some things than Greene and worse at others. Still kinda a mess on defense and gets a little loose with the ball. Doesn't rebound as well as Greene. But he's way better than most back end of the bench guys. Getting lots of practice against good players so should be ready if his number gets called next year (if he's still here).
Is he think about playing in Europe? Selden, Ellis, Traylor, michelson are all gone and possible Diallo. And maybe Mason but I doubt it. KU will be down next year.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Only Corky could find a way to say the refs were for KU tonight.

I didn't say they were. Matter of fact, I called out some earlier, that said they were. However, that doesn't change what happened on that inbounds play.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
Are you JOKING? Mason gets a clean strip at the end of 1st half and gets called for the foul then Self gets T in 2 drops of the "are you f-ing kidding me" line?!? Then Mason gets cracked in the head at the end of 2nd half with no call but Lucas gets called for a lame over the back call?!?! Yeas, Lucas' play was a foul but MASON GOT HIT IN THE HEAD on his shot. You can't miss the obvious one and call the ticky tack one.

Like I said, any dope that claims KU gets all the calls didn't watch this game tonight.
Tuco please that was a tech in any gym in the nation and you ******* know it.

Can't link Vines so here you go

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
And for the record, this game eliminates "KU gets all the home cooking" gripes as a complaint for anyone, EVER. Ridiculous.

What a fantastic game. Great showcase for the Big 12 and I see no reason to drop OU from #2 in the country after that performance.

LOLOLOLOL no. You forget the no call on the basketball interference in the 1st half?

That was the most FAIRLY officiated game I have ever seen in AFH. KU is vulnerable without the 8 on 5 help, and OU was just one FT from capitalizing tonight.

Great game to watch though.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Only Corky could find a way to say the refs were for KU tonight.

Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, when you see so many lopsided officiated games at the fieldhouse, it just becomes habit to point out all the bad calls.

Tonight the officiating was one where both team got some calls and some calls were missed

thought it was pretty fair. Understand that for KU fan it seemed lopsided what kind of home cooking they usually get.

Last edited:

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Yeah, poor Khadeem Lattin. If the kid sinks that 1 free throw at the end of regulation, it was all over.

I think the day after Valentine's day, KU has to go into Norman, Okla. THAT will be entertaining!

Last edited:

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
It was better for ISU to have Kansas win, and I knew that, but dammit if I wasn't rooting for OU in the end. I tried pulling for KU and just couldn't do it. I'm sure it's partly because I hate Kansas, but I think it's mostly because OU is just really fun to watch and Hield seems like a really good guy.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Why would I? I am on record as having no problem with booing. And for the record, this game eliminates "KU gets all the home cooking" gripes as a complaint for anyone, EVER. Ridiculous.

What a fantastic game. Great showcase for the Big 12 and I see no reason to drop OU from #2 in the country after that performance.
TUCO, no one here cares what you think about where teams should be ranked. Sorry to burst your bubble of self importance.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Why would I? I am on record as having no problem with booing. And for the record, this game eliminates "KU gets all the home cooking" gripes as a complaint for anyone, EVER. Ridiculous.

Uh, no. One game does not make up for fifty.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Great game.

The booing by KU fans would have been unmatched if the refs not called a fairly even game. It's always amusing to see jayhawks lose their minds over the other team not getting homered.

Help Support Us

Become a patron