OK - let me have it

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
OK, I have nothing to add here other than this. If you've never seen the California Girls video, than watch please. Turn the volume down if you have to but you're going to want to see this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4&ob=av2n]Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop Dogg - YouTube[/ame]

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
When you have a gummy bear flip you off in your music video, you like to party. I would like to party with Katy Perry. Preferably a pants party.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
All I can think about is her Elmo shirt on SNL. Those were bouncy:eek::eek: Still not enough to miss Iowa State.
Very nice imagery...I still like to think of her as she was dressed in the actual Sesame Street skit that was not allowed to be aired...she was smoking hot for any street let alone Sesame Street!

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
I am missing the game tomorrow night because I am taking my wife to a concert --- Katy Perry...... hit me!!! I deserve it (we are front row however).

My son sent the wife to the concert with the girls. We are staying home with the Cyclones, the brisket and the beer. Everyone's happy.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I propose he gets to keep his man card because you have to have balls to come here and tell us this! Plus, if I have the OP ID'd right, his wife is a babe.
:yes:
He should get to keep his man card because he came onto an Iowa State Cyclone message board and admitted he's skipping an Iowa State Football game? I don't think so.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron