*** Official West Virginia vs #6 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Milan has been drawing the other team's best defender in many cases as the conference season has progressed here. Even when he isn't hitting his threes, this opens things up for the guards and I think it's a big reason why Keshon and Curtis have been so solid and reliable on offense during our hot run here.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
I thought WV would be a different team when they got some guys back but that hasn't happened.

I think we win by 20 or so (give or take). I don't expect this game to be close past the 10 minute mark.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Milan has been drawing the other team's best defender in many cases as the conference season has progressed here. Even when he isn't hitting his threes, this opens things up for the guards and I think it's a big reason why Keshon and Curtis have been so solid and reliable on offense during our hot run here.

He has. While he's struggled to get open and get open shots, I've been very impressed with him not having it affect other areas of his game. His defensive effort has been great and he probably gave his best rebounding effort of the season at Houston.

Give him an offseason to transform his body, add some strength, and process his first season and he will come back an absolute monster next season. Barring something unforeseen we probably will have the best returning guard/wing group in the country.

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
This dumb Missouri-Arkansas game on our channel is taking forever, still 11:00 of clock left.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Wow, nice comment.
Not trying to pick on the kid. I think with another offseason of conditioning his body he could be a solid Big 12 guard next season. I love his handles and his offensive game. He's only a Sophomore and can only improve. Defensively he really shouldn't be out there any more than he currently is.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I like Iowa State to cover today. I think this will look more like a non con game against a Green Bay or Eastern Illinois than it will a Big 12 game. West Virginia is in shambles and they don't play well on the road at all.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Still 5:40 left? JFC

We joke about the old Press Virginia games but this is becoming a problem for CBB

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron