attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Boy TCU really gobbled up the rebounds vs KU. I hope we're on because there won't be many second chance points ( not that it is a strength of ours anyway). TCU playing to get in...dangerous.

What I love about this team is when we get beat in one area, we rise up in another. In OSU game we had 11 turnovers to their 5. One of the few times this year we had more turnovers than opponent. But we only got out rebounded by 5 which for ISU is much better than usual.

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014

BeneventiCy28

Feb 9, 2015
Granger
I was going down the elevator of the hotel and but of course who steps on the elevator with me? 2 West Virginia players I don't know, Nathan Adrian, and some **** of an assistant coach who got in a scuffle with some students sitting in front of me at Hilton 3 years ago. Worst elevator ride ever. Screw the mountain morons.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and isu2014

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I was going down the elevator of the hotel and but of course who steps on the elevator with me? 2 West Virginia players I don't know, Nathan Adrian, and some **** of an assistant coach who got in a scuffle with some students sitting in front of me at Hilton 3 years ago. Worst elevator ride ever. Screw the mountain morons.

Surprised they didn't put you in a sack to use as bear bait later. You should probably be thankful you escaped with your arteries and pubic hair intact.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY