NBA: ***Official NBA Offseason Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Details of assault not known, I am assuming it involves a nut punch or kick unless he was beating a female.

Should have been arrested in OKC.

Another article says that it was an altercation at a bar/restaurant between Green and another man.

Probably some drunk idiot saw Green, decided to talk some ****, and Green let it get to him.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Another article says that it was an altercation at a bar/restaurant between Green and another man.

Probably some drunk idiot saw Green, decided to talk some ****, and Green let it get to him.

Latest report also said no injuries. Sounds like there's not much to this.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
DNP - coaches decision happens often in summer league especially Vegas.

True, McKay got a DNP CD for the Pels yesterday too (Diallo looked good FWIW further hurting his chances).
Teams will do this with key members just to give them a rest especially on back to back days. For late second rounder picks and UDFA's it isn't a promising development though they need to get seen on the court as much as possible to try and impress.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Uthoff going from a DNP to getting that start for the Kings tonight. ESPN2 if you want to witness greatness.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/i...s-or-warriors-shouldve-won-2016-championship/

"They were better than us. They were better than Cleveland. They were the best team in the playoffs. They should've won a championship."

giphy.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Uthoff with 6 points in the first half, scoreless in the second half. That sounds familiar...

His first half last year in Hilton was easily one of the most impressive things I've seen in college basketball recently (also including Hield's B12 tourney game vs. ISU), but the disappearing act was odd and I wonder how much McCafffery had to do with it.

I think he may have thrived more under Hoiberg since Fred pretty much gave everyone the green light.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
His first half last year in Hilton was easily one of the most impressive things I've seen in college basketball recently (also including Hield's B12 tourney game vs. ISU), but the disappearing act was odd and I wonder how much McCafffery had to do with it.

I think he may have thrived more under Hoiberg since Fred pretty much gave everyone the green light.
I think Buddy's entire game against Kansas that first Big Monday game that went to Double OT was one of the best games I've watched by a player in a while. The guy would pull up from 35 with a hand right in his face, down 3, and drain it. He did that 2 maybe 3 times in the end of the game and OT.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I think Buddy's entire game against Kansas that first Big Monday game that went to Double OT was one of the best games I've watched by a player in a while. The guy would pull up from 35 with a hand right in his face, down 3, and drain it. He did that 2 maybe 3 times in the end of the game and OT.

I agree. And as soon as you did that to Uthoff he struggled

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015
A few days late, but the Las Vegas summer league was outstanding. It wasn't necessarily pretty basketball the whole time, but the new format allowed for some really competitive games. It seemed to slightly emphasize team play more than some recent summer leagues in the past. The quarterfinals + championship game were really exciting. The "veterans" definitely had the advantage, but there were some rookies with big games as well.

Help Support Us

Become a patron