***Official Montgomery and Butler NFL Thread***

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
In the mock fantasy fball drafts I've done, DM is available to me in the late 3rd/ early 4th round. Problem I have with drafting him is I could also have guys like David Johnson or Lev Bell. So the question I keep running into is how much of a homer do I want to be? Drafting any of those 3 guys is a certifiable risk, Bell and DM play on bad teams and DJ took a massive step back last season. But i know what Lev Bell and DJ are capable of in the NFL. DM is a bit undecided still, and massively held back by his coach, oline, and QB play. Deciding who to take is like pulling teeth.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
In the mock fantasy fball drafts I've done, DM is available to me in the late 3rd/ early 4th round. Problem I have with drafting him is I could also have guys like David Johnson or Lev Bell. So the question I keep running into is how much of a homer do I want to be? Drafting any of those 3 guys is a certifiable risk, Bell and DM play on bad teams and DJ took a massive step back last season. But i know what Lev Bell and DJ are capable of in the NFL. DM is a bit undecided still, and massively held back by his coach, oline, and QB play. Deciding who to take is like pulling teeth.
I would have a hard time taking Montgomery over David Johnson

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Any word on how Hakeem is doing?
Not sure how serious it is or not but there supposedly has been talk of him possibly getting traded to the Jets.

I've also seen talk that he may very likely just get cut as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron