*** Official Kansas VS #22 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Gameday saying Texas/BU is going to be a shootout.

I wonder if they've noticed that the Big 12 hasn't been full of shoot outs this season.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Anyone in Colorado know of a streaming service that has the game? Before people start listing free trials on various streaming services, it is not on yttv, fubo, sling or PsVue out here that I'm seeing. If you're not in Colorado then sorry to waste your time, but this isn't for you as the channel lineups are not the same in different markets. I don't like to use Reddit links but in this case I might if someone has one.
I'm in Casper and can't get a stream link to work, might be too early for them to be broadcasting. Always a struggle to find the game when I'm on the road.

• Agree
Reactions: Cardinal and Gold

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
giphy.gif

I ripped this off for game threads in Discord. People like it.

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Good thing Fox Sports Midwest Plus has it.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Anyone watching gameday? I’ve been doing some things around the house and haven’t been paying too much attention to it, but every time I look at the television, they’re only talking about Ohio State or Pedophile State. I understand gameday is there, but no one gets an entire 3 hours dedicated to them when they’re somewhere else.

No idea, but I get the feeling Pedo State's going to understand what it's like to be on the receiving end after today.