Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Twocoach after the game:

CRYHAWK.gif

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
My mother ******* stream messed me up the entire way, but god what a game. They had no answer for Georges. If I was a Kansas fan I would be scared of what might happen in the future tourney.

Embiid will be ready to go by the Round of 32 game if they need him and will definitely be ready to go in the Sweet Sixteen. KU won't face a team even close to as good as ISU in the first weekend so not real worried about that.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
WRT Georges eye and blood. In hs we had a guy take an elbow to the eyebrow, and it opened up that artery. In 3 seconds there was a pool of blood 3 feet across. Scary.

He had frankenstein stitches and was back playing in a day or two. I'd guess Georges will be back tomorrow as long as no eye damage. Hope to heaven he is OK. He played his heart out and deserves to play some more!
It definitely looked well outside the eye to me, no way Georges is going to let a few stitches keep him out.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
Twocoach after the game:

Nah. ISU played great and was the better team tonight. I don't sweat conference tourney games. Pretty meaningless all in all. Wiggins gets an extra day to rest the ankle it sounds like he twisted and the rest of the guys get a few practices to try to figure out how to guard the perimeter. They need it from what I heard tonite.

Good game for ISU, sounded like a great game. Bummed I could only listen to it. I really hope you destroy those Southwest Conference interlopers in the Finals. I can easily cheer for almost any team against either Barnes or Drew.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
When we decided to take the game to them we got them in all sorts of foul trouble. I think they missed calls for sure, certainly not only calls or non-calls that favored us though.
The officiating wasn't as bad as we have seen in the past. No doubt. But if this game had been close in the last minute, we would not have won.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
Loved the game tonight. Ecstasy as we slayed the demon. Truth, justice, love, triumph. All that is good is still good. All is well with the world. Peace on earth and good will toward Jayhawk fans.