***OFFICIAL IOWA VS WYOMING PREDICTION THREAD***

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Derp! Mistakes happen in football games. Like UNI QB's throwing right to wide open ISU players for TD's

Accept Dunne didnt throw to wide open ISU players...Moya made a great break on ball and if hes a step late UNI scores a TD from 80 yds probably..The Harvey Pick 6 was bad decisoin by Dunne..but he was in the end zone about to get sacked by lanning..He should have thrown it away..Peavy pick was a tremendous break on ball by Peavy. Park INT on the other hand was right directly to a standing UNI player if u really wanna know.

This weeks game is no diff than past 15...If ISU can slow down Iowa run game then ISU has good shot to win..if not Iowa will win. Be very very thankful u have the 3 stud LB's you do..cause when they are gone that Iowa d aint gonna be close to the same. IF ISU can get creative running the ball they might have some moderate success..if they come into the game trying to run the delay spread handoff over middle then the Iowa D will shut it down.

They have to find ways to get Montgomery and Warren to run outside tackles. It is easy for Iowa fans to think they have a secondary when you have 3 of best set of LB's maybe in country along with a decent Dline. Wyoming WR's and RB for that matter I'll argue where less than what UNI had. Those Wyoming WR..not a single one was a threat down field..not one.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Not sure if you watched at all, but I don't think Harvey or Peavys picks were to "wide open ISU players."

The Cotton-Moya play I'll give you the benefit on the doubt, was a poor decision and KCM stepped right in front and walked in easy.

My Brother and his ISU buddies got the stream. I watched the game until ISU went up 35-10, then I went home.

Both of those picks should have never even been thrown. Both WR were covered, there was nothing there. It isn’t like he under threw or overthrew a guy, he simply threw 2 passes that should have never been thrown.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

mriowaniceguy

Sep 11, 2015
ISU site has an entire forum devoted to in-state rivals yet the posters there ***** & moan when said in-state rivals post. Same fans want to cite Jamie Pollard's sales approach on cheap tickets as proof of a more devoted fan base... despite their stadium being smaller than said in-state rival's.

Mostly my thoughts on isu is that they're benign. It's good when they do well but that mostly 1) doesn't happen and 2) is meaningless to the Hawkeyes other than it takes up a date that could be filled with a better opponent. As long as the idiots in our joke of a legislature keep the threat of choking this game through a dumb law and as long as Gary lesbian lawsuit loser Barta is around this tumor disguised as an albatross known as ISU continues to drag on Iowa.