***OFFICIAL IOWA VS WYOMING PREDICTION THREAD***

xrayhawk

Aug 27, 2017
Your buddy Mashup said they bottled Iowa's run game up. That Walsh guy was out too? What's wrong with him? He's pretty good

not for sure, the KF(Bud Kilmer) fort is pretty tight lipped about injurys for the most part.

xrayhawk

Aug 27, 2017
Oh lord which troll alt are you?

Not a troll, just asking. ISU only got 115 yards rushing on UNI's defense. Do you really think that ISU will get more than 100 against Iowa? Rush defense is their strength of a pretty good defense?

xrayhawk

Aug 27, 2017
No not really. I just first joined here and at hawkeyenation, it looked like you all are having to much fun and wanted to join in. I love football, love to jab a bit and just have normal football talk. I believe my question/statement is a good one. Do you think that ISU will surpass 100 yars of rushing against Iowa, when they barely did it against a crappy UNI team. Some times facts hurt....

Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
March 7 2017? Really? Would that not make you the definition of a troll too. I believe it does, did your other ID get banned for your great insight too?

Oh good another hawk fan here to tell Iowa State fans how much they matter.

You ******* moron, I'm an Iowa state fan. I'm here because I support the team. My **** isn't so small I have to go to a moron hawk site and tell them the truth about how people really view them.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No not really. I just first joined here and at hawkeyenation, it looked like you all are having to much fun and wanted to join in. I love football, love to jab a bit and just have normal football talk. I believe my question/statement is a good one. Do you think that ISU will surpass 100 yars of rushing against Iowa, when they barely did it against a crappy UNI team. Some times facts hurt....

What's your username on HN?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

We don't know how this game will play out yet. They figured things out, and Montgomery would have had another 50 yards rushing had he not left the game.

Plus, the good part is iowa states skill players are far superior to what iowa saw yesterday. They'll get their yards in other ways. You think iowa will shut down iowa state's passing game?

And I don't think Farley is a great coach by any stretch of the imagination, but as long as he is the coach at UNI, their front 7, and overall defense will always be good.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
and state barely got 100 against UNI?? I would bet that next week the great ISU has under 75 yards rushing, book it
I mean, ISU ran for 52 on UNI last year and UNI returned a ton on defense. So that's a positive for me.

The ISU offense was all out of whack for the first quarter, but once they settled in they moved the ball well.

That said, if they don't sharpen it up they won't put up much for points against a solid Iowa defense.

I actually liked what I saw from the ISU D-line. They pressured Dunne a few times and held gaps against the run. It was the linebackers who whiffed a few times that let UNI break a few runs.

As Campbell said the defensive line "grew up quick" against UNI because several of the players saw their first action for ISU.

The UNI offensive line was experienced and solid, but they obviously aren't what Iowa will bring to town on 9/9.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Derp! Mistakes happen in football games. Like UNI QB's throwing right to wide open ISU players for TD's
Not sure if you watched at all, but I don't think Harvey or Peavys picks were to "wide open ISU players."

The Cotton-Moya play I'll give you the benefit on the doubt, was a poor decision and KCM stepped right in front and walked in easy.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
So it's the Hawk's Super Bowl this week. I wonder what posters they have pinned up this year? Hopefully Brian is on his meds.

Can we match their intensity? Much like UNI they're going to have a bunch of in-state kids fired-up from the start, and I doubt we'll get two pick-six INTs to mask our flatness this time. We need to come out ready to play.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron