***Official Iowa State @ Missouri game(day) thread***

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Will loyalty to ineffective coaches (Herman especially) cost Rhoads his job?

Not this year or next, Unless Urban Meyer calls and says he'll coach for us. No way can this program afford a coaching change now. It is ISU, we need to give him time to put together his team.

There does come a time when we have to start looking for a new offense though. This is ********.

On a side note, taking a Knee, if I didn't know better, Mizzou is doing everything they can to keep us in this game.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
They've been bad but if you are ignoring how ****** our offense is then that's cool

Our defense has to limit teams to under 30 points to give us a shot to win. So if they don't yes i'm going to blame them first.

Our offense has been bad all year, and who is going to deny it? We average what like 24 points per game? I know we play a tough schedule, but man....we haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Well, hopefully Jantz can turn into superman in the second half.

Also hopefully our defense remembers there is a football game today.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
D tried to get us back in this offense is horrible and predictable and let them down. 52-17 final

CRAZYGREG

Feb 29, 2008
Des Moines
For all of those people calling for us to beat TAM next weekend - They are beating Baylor 55-28. Get ready for ANOTHER huge loss. We are terrible AGAIN!!

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
again 6 first down in a HALF!!!!!! we will not win another football game this season! Lets move on to basketball

im4cyclones

Jun 14, 2010
Ames, IA
I have been a huge fan of this team all year. Texas was tough but this is PATHETIC! Our D can't stop them (unless they turn it over). Our O can't get things going. Ugghhhh!

The attendance so far shows we have good fan support but give us SOMETHING to get excited about!

Get it together at half!

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Our defense has to limit teams to under 30 points to give us a shot to win. So if they don't yes i'm going to blame them first.

Our offense has been bad all year, and who is going to deny it? We average what like 24 points per game? I know we play a tough schedule, but man....we haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

I agree but if the offense is gonna use a minute per drive and go three and out we might as have KvDK run the ball..works better cuz at least we'd run out the clock and KvdK is the brother of Chuck Norris.