*** Official Game Thread: Colorado @ ISU ***

clonefromNE

SuperFanatic
Oct 27, 2006
Boston
Yea i saw that. "Bret Meyer! come here...come here!" and he b-lined over. Good stuff. What did he say to you guys?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Yea i saw that. "Bret Meyer! come here...come here!" and he b-lined over. Good stuff. What did he say to you guys?

He thanked us for the support, we kindly thanked him for his 4 years... told him we'd see him in Lawerence, ect. little quickie thing. Still cool that he came over though :notworthy:

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
After rushing the field last weekend, I stayed back. However, seeing Ace being held up by the crowd and the rest of the seniors celebrating, I couldn't help myself, especially after such an emotional win. After all the crap these guys dealt with all year, they certainly deserved it, IMO.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
For those of you ******** about rushing the field, you had to be there today, you just dont even know how emotional that game was. Last week against K State, i didt really like it.. but i hopped the wall this week and joined everyone for the last time this year, the last time for these seniors. They showed tremendous amount of heart to win this game, they never gave up... and while you were sitting here on your computer ******** about fans on the field, those seniors were smiling because the fans on the field cared enough to come to the game, to support them through a 3-8 season and NOT be sitting at home. Im sorry for the rant, but you just dont know.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Despite it being SF and I's last week - we stayed off the field. Made it worth my while though :rolleyes:

In all seriousness... good game but rushing for the 3rd time (for our 3rd win) seemed a bit uneccasiry....

Whatever though that wsa a good comeback