***OFFICIAL FINALS THREAD***

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
the best part about a semester with a terrible professor was getting to do the review. (I have no idea what type you are - beside awesome, obviously)I was always constructively critical - swearing/bashing won't be taken seriously.

I used the phrase "After 124 undergraduate credits and 124 graduate credits, this professor created the most negative educational environment I have ever experienced." That was my favorite so far.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
the best part about a semester with a terrible professor was getting to do the review. (I have no idea what type you are - beside awesome, obviously)I was always constructively critical - swearing/bashing won't be taken seriously.

I hated filling out those stupid things, because for the majority of my classes I didn't care who my professor was.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Just a heads up guys... don't be like me and start talking to a girl the week of finals! All motivation to study leaves

phd050912s.gif

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I used the phrase "After 124 undergraduate credits and 124 graduate credits, this professor created the most negative educational environment I have ever experienced." That was my favorite so far.

hahahaha, that is great! I think I was harshest on a professor who I actually thought was great - until part way through the semester he let his should-have-been-a-one-time-terrible-guest-speaker industry friend literally take over teaching. This guy literally became the professor for the second half. And he was TERRIBLE. He even got to help write tests - and he pulled **** out of the book. The book no one had bought because it was common knowledge you didn't need it.

So while I liked the actual professor, myself and alllllll the other students really disliked the whole bait-and-switch on teachers.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
It was on the course eval, too.
I gave that explanation to one particular student. Ever. :smile:

I see them at different games sometimes. I just kind of smile to myself, maybe chuckle quietly.

D+, soooo close to an A. Missed it by that much.

Jordanj6502

Jan 9, 2010
Ames
I have an open book, open note final at 9:45... Just finished printing out all the lecture notes/hw & quiz solutions since the last open book, open note test. Feeling rather confident. :spinny:

K

KFitzy87

Accounting 284 scores are posted for Clem... Got my A- for the class!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron