***Official ESPY Thread***

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
Nothing in the mind of a fan beats a game beats a last second hail mRy pass to win a football game when their is no walk-off homer or buzzer beater three against it.
Favre's play is 1, Fordham baseball is 2, Buerhle is 3, Rondo is DQ'd due to traveling violation.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Not sure if I appreciated Sean Payton's final comments. I'm kinda confused as to how to take that.

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
I think he was just trying to draw a parallel between teams helping to restore a community after a natural disaster, but it was perhaps not worded properly and a little much.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I think he was just trying to draw a parallel between teams helping to restore a community after a natural disaster, but it was perhaps not worded properly and a little much.

Yeah, I just dont think it was appropriate to compare your team, or to draw conclusions about a man that was honored earlier in the night and given an award that has been given to legends. If he had known Coach Thomas, maybe even met him, I could understand. But he prefaced his comment with, "I never got to meet him, but..."