***Official Daily Earworm Thread*** Songs Stuck in Your Head

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Mrs. Velo ordered pizza from Jets Pizza the other night which I had to go pick up. This song was in my head for about 24 hours. Just now she said that she had forgotten that we have left over Jet's. Earworm is baaaack...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Epic battle and ongoing battle between White Bird and Crystal Blue Persuasion. Almost afraid to take my 3 mile walkabout because I fear giving them an hour of undistracted "free" time. I might never get my brain back.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
The one that's been stuck in my head lately is Shania Twain's "You're Still the One" because of that stupid commercial it's on now. What is most unfortunate about that is every time I hear it in my head I substitute the line "looks like we made it," with "looks like your anus." I can't unhear that.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
We're doing alright (ooh)
A little driving on a Saturday night (yeah)
And come what may (ooh)
Gonna dance the day away (yeah)
Driver's seat, ooh
Driver's seat, yeah

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Lately, "You Know I'm no Good" by Amy Winehouse has been stuck in my head, which is odd for a couple of reasons. I barely know who Amy Winehouse is and I only know who she is because she committed suicide. A second reason it's odd is because I have heard that song MAYBE two times at most. And a third reason it's odd is because I only really know one phrase from that song: "And sniffed me out like I was Tanqeuray," and that's the phrase that keeps repeating over and over in my head. Just weird.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you say

Reactions: cyguy9320

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Lately, "You Know I'm no Good" by Amy Winehouse has been stuck in my head, which is odd for a couple of reasons. I barely know who Amy Winehouse is and I only know who she is because she committed suicide. A second reason it's odd is because I have heard that song MAYBE two times at most. And a third reason it's odd is because I only really know one phrase from that song: "And sniffed me out like I was Tanqeuray," and that's the phrase that keeps repeating over and over in my head. Just weird.

Ha, popped into my head yesterday but it was the refrain.

I cheated myself
Like I knew I would
I told you I was trouble
You know that I'm no good

You should probably learn more verses, it helps the in head sing-along. ;)

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
I hadn't heard this song in ages, but this morning, I woke up and it was already stuck in my head for some strange reason,

Reactions: VeloClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I've had the reprehensible Unskinny Bop stuck in my head for about 2 weeks. The infestation of flies in my house a few weeks ago was more enjoyable.

Proton

SuperFanatic
Aug 19, 2019
Crash Test Dummies from the Williams and Blum pod.

Harry!!!