****Official Class Of 2023 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I don't know how accurate this is but it aligns with other news we have heard.

View attachment 100454

This has nut shot written all over it. Everyone puts the Crystal ball to Iowa State, Omaha moves back to Iowa, sets date to commit 2 months in advance, all signs point to the good guys, then G league at the announcement. I hope Im wrong. Just my past 48 years as a Cyclone fan is not prepping for a non nut shot day.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
This has nut shot written all over it. Everyone puts the Crystal ball to Iowa State, Omaha moves back to Iowa, sets date to commit 2 months in advance, all signs point to the good guys, then G league at the announcement. I hope Im wrong. Just my past 48 years as a Cyclone fan is not prepping for a non nut shot day.
Shhhhhh

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
I don’t worry about the shots to the stones anymore. Because mine are in my wife’s purse.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
TBF, the crystal balls are if he decides to play college.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Interesting that only 4 of his top 6 are represented. Can we safely assume Minnesota and Louisville have bowed out?
Not sure where MM ends up but I would those two are not the primary players to get his commitment.