*** Official #25 Texas Tech vs #11 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
doublet_for_web.png vs site.png

#25 Texas Tech (10-2 overall (0-0 Big 12)
VS #11 IOWA STATE (12-1 overall (0-1 Big 12)
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 5TH 8:00 P.M. CT
Hilton Coliseum / Ames, Iowa

TV: ESPNU
Talent: Chuckie Kempf, pxp King McClure, analyst

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (Varsity Network)
Talent: Chris Williams, pxp Eric Heft, analyst

Last edited:

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
View attachment 93994 vs View attachment 93995

#25 Texas Tech Baylor (10-2 overall (0-0 Big 12)

LET'S GO CYCLONES!!!

Will be nice to start seeing some wins in the Big 12. This team definitely will do it to a much greater degree than anyone thought at the beginning. They need to do it it though. TT is a great opportunity!

Maybe a little payback for last year also, for playing a student mgr. against us? That was a bit unprofessional. There might be other descriptions of what that was. I'm sure that game and team is mostly forgotten. TT will be a challenge, new year/new coaches.

Gabe K. has had some coaching and time to think about his strengths and weaknesses. He will not have another horribly bad game, at least not as bad as the Baylor one. Hope he can bounce back soon.

And whar John Walters? I see CW doing the radio pxp.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
LET'S GO CYCLONES!!!

Will be nice to start seeing some wins in the Big 12. This team definitely will do it to a much greater degree than anyone thought at the beginning. They need to do it it though. TT is a great opportunity!

Maybe a little payback for last year also, for playing a student mgr. against us? That was a bit unprofessional. There might be other descriptions of what that was. I'm sure that game and team is mostly forgotten. TT will be a challenge, new year/new coaches.

Gabe K. has had some coaching and time to think about his strengths and weaknesses. He will not have another horribly bad game, at least not as bad as the Baylor one. Hope he can bounce back soon.

John has Covid

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
LET'S GO CYCLONES!!!

JW is out with the Covid.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Thanks for all your hard work, Rulzzz.

GvZ6vcg.gif

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Come on "Loyal Sons Forever"...It's time for us to BEAT TEXAS TECH inside Hilton and send them home with a LOSS!

Guard and Defend the 3 pt line like your life depended upon it and Rebound like a Demon and Shoot the Ball with Confidence!

...and remember GO CYCLONES!

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
View attachment 93994 vs View attachment 93995

#25 Texas Tech Baylor (10-2 overall (0-0 Big 12)

Just an FYI, It says Texas Tech Baylor.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm