*** Official #23 IOWA STATE vs Kansas Game(Day) Thread ***

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Once again our passing scheme is disappointing. No quick routes, nothing vertical, just long, slow-developing drag routes and mid-level out routes. It’s frustrating.

With our running game we should be able to play-action pass and go vertical over the middle of the field.

Land Grant

Oct 30, 2006
I think purdy is needing the easy game reps

i mean, Kansas is one of the worst teams in power 5 history, so if ever there was a time to work on our weak points in a live setting, it’s now.

we are not looking sharp at all with passing even against Kansas. we need the work.

I get your point. But what I think we need is to absolutely blow out the worst team in power 5 history.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Once again our passing scheme is disappointing. No quick routes, nothing vertical, just long, slow-developing drag routes and mid-level out routes. It’s frustrating.

With our running game we should be able to play-action pass and go vertical over the middle of the field.

With the run game they should just be able to keep running the ball.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Will the thrill McDonald. The man is unstoppable

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I think purdy is needing the easy game reps

i mean, Kansas is one of the worst teams in power 5 history, so if ever there was a time to work on our weak points in a live setting, it’s now.

we are not looking sharp at all with passing even against Kansas. we need the work.

Can we just blow one team out though. Just once

Help Support Us

Become a patron