***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Was reading this espn article and I’m now struggling to keep Dan Hurley’s bull **** straight. Is the committee completely against them and making it as hard as possible like he said a few days ago? Or do they have it easier because they are “bulletproof” and earned de facto home court for the second weekend? God lord I’d love the opportunity to shut that pompous a-hole up.

I guess I'm missing a piece of the puzzle ... has anyone accused UConn of being "gifted" the top seed (and, by extension, accompanying site-advantages)?

Anyone who has tracked bracketology process throughout the season wouldn't dispute UConn as 1 seed, and it became clear weeks ago it'd get placed in East region.

Are his comments based on a question asked by a media member (perhaps Thamel himself?), or something?

His comment seems extremely defensive.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
If ISU wins, I actually like ISU's chances of beating UCONN. I think ISU and Houston are the kind of teams that can beat them. When I watched their game against Kansas earlier this year, Kansas was just blowing up all their sets they run and they had to resort to basically hero ball. Tristan Newton went flamethrower for a while and kept them in the game but from what I have seen that is the key to disrupting their offense. Turn them into a team that has to go one on one to score.

Tonight I like ISU, UNC, UCONN and Zona to win. Chalk all the way. I do think that SDSU can give UCONN a good game because of their defense and toughness and LeDee has been playing so well. It is crazy the jump he has made this year.

MushroomPinball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2017
I wish Clemson's coach wasn't such a **** because I actually like this Clemson team a lot.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I love that cactus Zona logo that the staff is wearing.

LPO1369.jpg

Reactions: AlaCyclone