NBA: ***Official 2018 TWolves Thread***

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
It has been awhile since it was worth talking about the TWolves but 4th in the West and 2 games behind 3rd deserves its own thread. It’s finally not an embarrassment to admit I’m a Wolves fan since KG was there the first time.

That was a hell of a close out in OT tonight by Butler with Towns and Gibson fouled out and Teague going out with injury.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Call me crazy but I’m not a fan of Tom Thibodeau.

I actually agree with you. I think someone else (Who? IDK) could do better with their player rotations and efficiency using their stars like KAT, Butler and Wiggins. KAT needs to be more utilized and he needs to find a better way for them to work together. I still can’t complain with the results for far.

I just hope they extend it into the playoffs. It has been awhile.

Last edited:

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
I actually agree with you. I think someone else (Who? IDK) could do better with their player rotations and efficiency using their stars like KAT, Butler and Wiggins. KAT needs to be more utilized and he needs to find a better way for them to work together. I still can’t complain with the results for far.

I just hope they extend it into the playoffs. It has been awhile.
I know a lot of people say this, but man I would've love seeing Fred Hoiberg coach the wolves.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I know a lot of people say this, but man I would've love seeing Fred Hoiberg coach the wolves.
I think that was a big talking point when speculating if Fred would leave. Lots here thought the Wolves had more young talent that fit his style, myself included, and if he would have waited one more year he would have gotten the opp. (I will say a lot on here probably hoped for this so we could've kept Fred for another year)

• Agree
Reactions: NetflixAndClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron