***OFFICIAL 2018 IOWA HAWKEYES BASEBALL THREAD***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Kind of bummed that the Royals couldn't keep their top outfielder and are losing some power from the heart of the lineup but still excited for the season.
Indians will be tough still.

How many homers will Stanton and Judge hit combined? I’ll say 83

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
In college freshman year there was an Asian who would take poops but instead of wiping normally he would do a 180 rotationand squat like a catcher and wipe his ass that way and people could see him wiping his butt because there was like a foot and a half gap between the floor and the bottom of the door.

I didn't know you were Asian!

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Yay...two of my most favoritisted thingses...
Baseball & Hawkeyes.
This is my thrilled face.
eeypr.jpg

I thought THIS was your shocked face?

2232-nlfb9e.gif

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Last week at work, I walked in the stall to take a poop, and there was a giant turd resting on the bowl above the water. I was disgusted, yet impressed at the same time.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Don't bother. They have to start their "hawk talk" here because their own sites are total s***holes.

As much as we hate it, page clicks are page clicks and ad revenue is still ad revenue.
meh... this world is a lonely place without Spider-Man threads.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Last week at work, I walked in the stall to take a poop, and there was a giant turd resting on the bowl above the water. I was disgusted, yet impressed at the same time.

Last week I went to the restroom at work and one of our IT guys was on his desk phone headset while at the urinal. I THINK he had it on mute, but I'm not positive. I just did my business and flushed away.

I'm actually impressed at the range on these things.

• Agree
Reactions: MeowingCows

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Speaking of work bathrooms:

1.) Is it weird to traverse to entirely different bathrooms (particularly ones you know aren't often used) in order to just have some peace for your business?

2.) Is it weird/inappropriate to take the handicap/larger stall when it's available?

CyJeans

Apr 18, 2017
Beaverdale, IA
You guys see that Terrance Lewis tweeted something and that the FBI is investigating college basketball? Oh yeah and the Cubs signed Yu Darvish?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Speaking of work bathrooms:

1.) Is it weird to traverse to entirely different bathrooms (particularly ones you know aren't often used) in order to just have some peace for your business?

2.) Is it weird/inappropriate to take the handicap/larger stall when it's available?

I do both of those things, pretty much every day when I'm pooping on company time.

I'm not a small dude, and the non-handicapped stalls are freaking tiny here.

There's also a private bathroom near the front desk that I think is mostly supposed to be for when we have big time visitors in with the execs. I like to sneak over there from time to time so I can poo in peace.