***Official 2017 ISU Football Recruiting Thread***

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Wasn't Lima supposed to sign today as well? Should we be worried we haven't heard anything?...great news on Leo. He has played inside as well. Big dude for sure

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Wasn't Lima supposed to sign today as well? Should we be worried we haven't heard anything?...great news on Leo. He has played inside as well. Big dude for sure
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully he is finishing finals and wanted to get through those first

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Today we went from 1 guy rated above .8600 in the 24/7 2017 Recruiting Class to now THREE guys after getting Leo and Tongamoa getting a nice bump in ratings. Tongamoa is now rated higher than Kam White.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Also, we have made the Top 3 for Caleb Chandler! The former commit set his 3 official visits to Louisville, Iowa State, and Florida all in January.

Reactions: demoncore1031

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008

Wow that kid is an excellent route runner and explosive out of his breaks, especially for 6'0" and over 200 pounds. A poor man's Kendall Wright. Glad to have him on board.

In his video I saw Iowa Western trying to use him in a lot of different ways. Deep passes, bubble screens, reverses, fly sweeps, kick and punt returns. To me that says he's a great athlete-- of the best on their team and they really wanted the ball in his hands as much as possible. All good signs.

Last edited:

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Anyone else read the article by Peterson in the Register? About Kam White getting courted by Ole Miss?? Dang, hope we can hang on to him after his quote about their family praying for the decision.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Nebraska has now offered a juco CB, Corrion Ballard as well. They appear to be either backing off Hafiz or at a minimum, slow playing him. Thomas Graham, their primary target, is set to announce on Friday. Between Nebraska and Oregon, apparently, with Nebraska the favorite. If he goes to Nebraska, I would think Hafiz is ours to lose. If Graham announces somewhere else, I would guess Hafiz either goes Nebraska or delays his announcement.

Word is that Thomas Graham is going to commit to Oregon at noon today. Result of that is that Hafiz, who is Nebraska's plan B, will go to the Huskers. Several 247 predictions switched from Iowa State/Foggy to Nebraska overnight.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron