MLB: ***Official 2017 Chicago Cubs Season Thread***

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I'd like to state again for the world that I hate the Cardinal announcers, and the TV package that leaves me with this idiots.

Who did they have in the booth last night? McGlaughlin and ??

Due to MLB Network carrying the game and MLB's ridiculous blackout rules I couldn't watch that broadcast so I watched Len & Jim. As a Cards fan I've gotta give them credit. They were more balanced than the ESPN crew from Sunday, which seems odd considering, you know, they really don't have to be.

Nice win for the Cubs. That defense is going to carry them through what few slumps the offense may have this year. Arrieta looked extremely sharp. You could tell he took a stopper mentality out there with him. It wasn't a good ending as a Cards fan but it was a good game to watch as a baseball fan. The Cubs turning Piscotty into Scott Sterling was less than ideal. Hopefully there's no concussion there and sitting out today with the off day tomorrow gets him back in the lineup.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Who did they have in the booth last night? McGlaughlin and ??

Due to MLB Network carrying the game and MLB's ridiculous blackout rules I couldn't watch that broadcast so I watched Len & Jim. As a Cards fan I've gotta give them credit. They were more balanced than the ESPN crew from Sunday, which seems odd considering, you know, they really don't have to be.

Nice win for the Cubs. That defense is going to carry them through what few slumps the offense may have this year. Arrieta looked extremely sharp. You could tell he took a stopper mentality out there with him. It wasn't a good ending as a Cards fan but it was a good game to watch as a baseball fan. The Cubs turning Piscotty into Scott Sterling was less than ideal. Hopefully there's no concussion there and sitting out today with the off day tomorrow gets him back in the lineup.

I couldn't believe Piscotty got hit 3 times in one inning. Crazy. That was a pretty good game for the second one of the year...

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Shoot, Zobrist booted two balls allowing a run and maybe more to score early. The first one was tough but I think Baez makes the play. Second one was an inning ending double play ball that he took his eye off early and dropped it. Should've been an easy turn with Yadi running

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Whoof. The offense has really stumbled out of the gate. Bryzzo 1-20 so far this year. Don't think you need to dig much deeper than that.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Hey Kyle!

schwarbs.0.0.png

Reactions: CYdTracked

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
A Schwarbomb!

What the hell was the pitcher doctoring the ball with to cause it to stick to Molina's chest protector?

Reactions: CYdTracked

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron