NBA: ***Official 2017-2018 Regular Season Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Kris Dunn out here looking like an all star

I thought he was a sure thing PG at this level and was surprised with last season. 3-20 is a huge hole to dig out of, but they are playing some really good ball, 8-2 ten game stretch.

I think he'd lead the NBA in steals if not for the slow start. I believe he's 3rd or 4th without hardly any in his first ten games.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Duley is in for Boston right now. First guy off the bench. They weren’t guarding Houston shooters and took Baynes out in a hurry.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
giphy.gif

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I thought he was a sure thing PG at this level and was surprised with last season. 3-20 is a huge hole to dig out of, but they are playing some really good ball, 8-2 ten game stretch.

I think he'd lead the NBA in steals if not for the slow start. I believe he's 3rd or 4th without hardly any in his first ten games.

Dunn has the highest per possession steal rate in the league. If Fred can teach him to shoot, look out.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Witnessing the King take on the Timberpups tonight at the Target Center. Gonna be cool to see Isaiah back on the floor and starting for them.

What is everyone's thoughts on how the Cavs will finish this season? They've been a streaky team so far and IT will only help steady that. But I know a lot of people are thinking it's Boston's East to Lose, what are your guys' thoughts to this point?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Witnessing the King take on the Timberpups tonight at the Target Center. Gonna be cool to see Isaiah back on the floor and starting for them.

What is everyone's thoughts on how the Cavs will finish this season? They've been a streaky team so far and IT will only help steady that. But I know a lot of people are thinking it's Boston's East to Lose, what are your guys' thoughts to this point?

No matter where they finish in the East standings the Cavs will be the favorites to win the East.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017

Lebron has been to 7 straight finals and I'll pick him to go again. No team in the east has proven they can beat Lebron in a 7 game series.

• Winner
Reactions: srjclone

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
33 (7 3pt'ers) & 10 for Markkanen tonight. With him, Dunn playing better of late, & Zach Lavine coming back this week Bulls might have made out pretty well on the Butler trade.