*** Official #12 Oklahoma State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Gameday Thread ***

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I'll just say this again....Lazard is so good, he is like Victor Alexander and about half the calls against him will not be called. Look at that ref. in the 4th quarter looking at Lazard....hell, he has absolutely no intention of even calling a PI, regardless of how blatant it might be. coaches have to work on that to even the playing field for us in last 4 games....especially after the sissy calls OSU got that we didn't on pass interference late in game. Sucks, oh well. It is good to watch mostly good football.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Does anyone know defensive holding actually is? OSU has done the same thing Peavy did and then some 4-5 times since he got flagged for it. He was only 3 yards off the line of scrimmage which I thought was legal. OSU grabs guys 10-15 yards down field 3 plays in a row.....nothing.

benman82

Nov 17, 2009
The defenders hand came off the ball when Murdock hit the ground. Murdock had possession by himself for that moment. Refs absolutely decided the outcome of the game. Confirmed is a load of ****.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Wouldn't trade Campbell for anyone, but I hope he learns from his mistakes today. This one is squarely on him. You don't put everything on the back of a freshman quarterback on the goal line with David Montgomery in your backfield. Period. FEED. THE. BEAST.

Zeb played great. Shouldn't have been put in that position.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Make the obvious correct penalty call...1st and goal from 2 with 35 seconds left. Coaches then make better call to run the ball. Likely tie or chance to win with 2pt conversion.

The interception was correct call and fighting both ways, the play before was the most obvious PI call you can make. If that's not PI take two points away from OKSt because it was every bit as much as their multiple calls to tie the game with 2pt conversion.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
Wouldn't trade Campbell for anyone, but I hope he learns from his mistakes today. This one is squarely on him. You don't put everything on the back of a freshman quarterback on the goal line with David Montgomery in your backfield. Period. FEED. THE. BEAST.

Zeb played great. Shouldn't have been put in that position.

He is still growing as a coach. He is really young, he will get better.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Yes it does. That wasn't a tie. Murdock didn't have possession until they were laying on the ground
But the DB did?
That’s either an incomplete pass or a TD.

Never mind the ******* complete double standard on PI. A horrible job by the refs in the fourth quarter.

******* horrible

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron