NW 38 - Iowa 31

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Yawn. Later in the season, you dweeb. I would still expect Iowa to handle ISU fairly easily, but the ISU team may have improved. I'm not so sure that can be sais of your mighty Hawkeyes.
I will agree Iowa State is improving. Just running out of gas in their games and no derpth. But lack of defense really shows up in Big Twelve. Different style of play really skews comparisons

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I will agree Iowa State is improving. Just running out of gas in their games and no derpth. But lack of defense really shows up in Big Twelve. Different style of play really skews comparisons

Iowa hasn't faced a top 40 defense all season.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Baylor is a better defensive team than Iowa. You're going to have to get used to CMC looking better in conference games because those are the games he emphasizes. You guys can keep winning your Super Bowl while we're building something special in the future
Whatever helps you get through football season

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Yeah, because it's going up against **** defenses.

Yah, because Northwestern's offense is so good. Oh and Rutgers too.

So you are basically implying that teams can't improve or regress during a season? That kind of goes against typical Iowa fans' arguments for the last two decades every time ISU beat a Iowa team when comparing the teams at the end of the season doesnt it?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Wow, the delusion and pure stupidity of Iowa fans is on full display on here.

They seriously believe that the Iowa and ISU teams we saw play each other a month ago are the exact same teams today. That's how uninformed they are about football. No wonder they always think they are WAY better than they really are.