NW 38 - Iowa 31

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Interesting. I had two of my Hawk buddies tell me last night they think isu is the best team in the state right now and one of them is a bigger Hawkeye homer than you. I haven't seen Iowa play in a while but they make it seem like you guys have sucked since your Super Bowl
Of course they did-garbage big twelve defenses. Or lack of.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You think Iowa has improved since they played ISU and ISU hasn't?

Hard to tell. ISU looks better, but is it just because they're playing against vastly inferior defenses? It's pretty obvious Iowa has been playing vastly superior defenses.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hard to tell. ISU looks better, but is it just because they're playing against vastly inferior defenses? It's pretty obvious Iowa has been playing vastly superior defenses.

If Baylor and Oklahoma State have vastly inferior defenses what does that say about their offenses compared to Iowa considering those teams are better than the little ole Hawkeyes?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
If Baylor and Oklahoma State have vastly inferior defenses what does that say about their offenses compared to Iowa considering those teams are better than the little ole Hawkeyes?

Baylor + okie state combined for ten point victories over isu.

Iowa nearly quadrupled that. The only thing we have to go on is common opponent, so Iowa > Baylor > okie state

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Well the little ole Hawkeyes hung 42 on ISU before taking the foot off the pedal in the 2nd half, probably could've approached 60. Baylor needed late FG to get to 45 playing balls out the entire game. Okie St. got to 38.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well the little ole Hawkeyes hung 42 on ISU before taking the foot off the pedal in the 2nd half, probably could've approached 60. Baylor needed late FG to get to 45 playing balls out the entire game. Okie St. got to 38.

#SuperBowl

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Yawn. Later in the season, you dweeb. I would still expect Iowa to handle ISU fairly easily, but the ISU team may have improved. I'm not so sure that can be sais of your mighty Hawkeyes.

Help Support Us

Become a patron