Nub hoops off to a great start!!!!!!!

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Starting doesn't matter IMO, contributing to the team does and his stat line seems to indicate that he did. I hope the kid has success same with all of the players who transfer out (except the ones who go to TOE;)).
He played 37 minutes so it seems like they trust him. I hope he has a great season. Funny about beating Nebby.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Starting doesn't matter IMO, contributing to the team does and his stat line seems to indicate that he did. I hope the kid has success same with all of the players who transfer out (except the ones who go to TOE;)).

He didn’t say he wasn’t contributing. He’s correct on Long not starting, and that Long was a miss (regardless of the manner of Long’s contribution to SUU). Don’t be a dumb ass.

• Dislike
Reactions: Halincandenza

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
tenor.gif

Oh you sweet sweet child. I don't even follow the NBA and even I knew that the Chicago Bulls is the very last place on Earth you go as a coach. Fred knew *exactly* what he was getting into there. Or, he is the stupidest man on Earth. Your choice. But he deserves *everything* that happened in Chicago.

No kidding. Fred often talked about how much he like Gar Forman. That should have been the first clue about Fred.

Any idiot with a brain knew that the people running the Bulls were really stupid and weren't going to change or help their coach. Fred picked that.

• Winner
Reactions: cyfan21 and aauummm

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Nubraska is having a year like we did when?? 2008 when Chizik said our job sucked and was looking like a Isis prisoner in all public appearances and McDermott was mired in his funk of malaise? And I love it.
Karma for the Korn.

Reactions: NWICY

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
How many transfers do they have? He's probably got like 5 sit out transfers.

Looks like four of them, with three coming off their redshirt next year.

upload_2019-11-14_12-22-13.png

PRPG! scores on Bart Torvik --

-0.1 = Banton
1.7 = Cheatham
0.0 = Stevenson
0.1 = Walker

Barf. Three of them were replacement level at their previous stop.

Cheatham has a -3.3 so far at Nebraska.

I might be sawing the branch between me and the trunk, but I do not think I am venturing too far to say this is not exactly Royce White, Chris Allen, and Chris Babb.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Looks like four of them, with three coming off their redshirt next year.

View attachment 68600

PRPG! scores on Bart Torvik --

-0.1 = Banton
1.7 = Cheatham
0.0 = Stevenson
0.1 = Walker

Barf. Three of them were replacement level at their previous stop.

Cheatham has a -3.3 so far at Nebraska.

I might be sawing the branch between me and the trunk, but I do not think I am venturing too far to say this is not exactly Royce White, Chris Allen, and Chris Babb.
He was ahead of the curve on transfers when he took the ISU job. Much more competitive now. Victim of his own success.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
With only two seniors, you have to expect this team get gutted over the next couple of seasons right? Matt A will have them in on any decent GT.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
View attachment 68599

Is that really their entire class...?

One guy -- albeit a very good one -- that fell into their lap from Lincoln?

On the radio yesterday they said this commit from Lincoln was going to wait until Spring to sign. He wants to keep his options open until he sees who else the Huskers can recruit. Smart kid!