Noble Thomas De-Commits

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
i heart matthew allen campbell
"I am choosing Iowa State for a few different reasons, one being how comfortable I feel when I am there. It's almost like I am at home.

I love the staff, and I can also tell they love me. Probably the biggest reason I know they have genuine love for me was when they first offered me.

Safeties coach Deon Broomfield was the one who offered me, and we had that immediate bond. He found my film and wanted the staff see it.

They really, really wanted me to get up there for a visit.

When I got up to Ames, the love was different. I was the first corner there, and it made me feel like I was a top priority for them.

I feel like we are all working towards the same goal — to win."

-Noble Thomas

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
You have to love the size this staff has recruited in the secondary. It wasn't that long ago when the average height was 5'10".

Guys like Reeves got the job done but youre absolutely right, it is nice seeing this staff look for guys with Noble’s size measurements

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Guys like Reeves got the job done but youre absolutely right, it is nice seeing this staff look for guys with Noble’s size measurements

Oh I agree but your secondary can't all be on the short side, I think we have enough data points on that.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
While his rankings and such may not be super impressive, I love his size and his offer list is quite impressive. Welcome aboard kid!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Gibbon

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That’s sweet. Do we really even get many kids from Florida anymore? I know it’s less than the CPR era.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
That’s sweet. Do we really even get many kids from Florida anymore? I know it’s less than the CPR era.
Quick roster search:
Tarique Milton
Datrone Young
Michal Antoine Jr
Xavier Hutchinson
Aric Horne
Anthony Smith
Deon Silas
Ar'quel Smith
Kym-Mani King
Ezeriah Anderson
TJ Tampa
Anthony Johnson Jr
Aidan Bitter

Plus Rocco Becht and Noble Thomas for 2022 recruiting class.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Quick roster search:
Tarique Milton
Datrone Young
Xavier Hutchinson
Aric Horne
Anthony Smith
Deon Silas
Ar'quel Smith
Kym-Mani King
Ezeriah Anderson
TJ Tampa
Anthony Johnson Jr
Aidan Bitter

Plus Rocco Becht and Noble Thomas for 2022 recruiting class.
I stand corrected.

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm always surprised when we get kids from FL/GA/AZ/even TX to an extent, to commit to playing in Ames IA and live up here during the winter months. Has to be some of the most insane culture shock known to man

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Has to be some of the most insane culture shock known to man
I once bumped into a new student from Bermuda, outside Helser. It was a “chilly” day in September, temps in the fifties—and he was shivering like it was ten below.

He asked me if he should buy a leather jacket to keep warm when winter hit.

I said no. I suggested a parka.