No "Hawks" Drafted

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
We've argued about this for pages on end, some of you guys just cant let go of the past, but I stand by my opinion that the 14-15 season was better than the 15-16 team.

Are you comparing seasons or teams?

There were a couple posters last all who were making fun of the children's hospital in Iowa City, so this board can stoop to pretty low levels sometimes when poking fun at other teams.

Who was doing that and what were they saying?

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
We've argued about this for pages on end, some of you guys just cant let go of the past, but I stand by my opinion that the 14-15 season was better than the 15-16 team.

You can make a good argument that the '14-'15 team was more talented, i.e. "better" than the Sweet 16 team, but the only way you can make an argument that it was the better season is if you despise the coach of the '15-16 team, which you clearly do.

And it's a really dumb reason at that.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
There were a couple posters last all who were making fun of the children's hospital in Iowa City, so this board can stoop to pretty low levels sometimes when poking fun at other teams.
A couple people out of tens of thousands of users? Yeah, guess what, there's idiots everywhere. Most rational posters on here place you in that category as well.

• Informative
Reactions: NoCreativity